An Experienced Minnesota Construction Attorney
Minnesota construction attorney Rob Shainess represents contractors and property owners in all areas of Minnesota construction law. Rob offers a full array of construction law services, including:
- Reviews, drafts, and negotiates construction contracts
- Represents clients in construction defect and home warranty claims
- Represents clients in mechanic’s lien claims
- Advises clients on resolving construction disputes, without the need to resort to litigation.
Rob also frequently teaches and writes about Minnesota construction law. Representatives examples of Rob’s teaching and speaking engagements include:
- Speaker, Contracting Musts: Top Contract Provisions For Custom Home Builders, Builders Association of the Twin Cities, 2016 and 2017
- Speaker/Author, A Minnesota Mechanic’s Lien Primer, Builders Association of the Twin Cities, 2015
- Speaker/Author, Responding To Construction Defect And Warranty Claims, Builders Association of the Twin Cities, 2015
- Speaker, ConsensusDOCS Contracts-Overview and Use, National Association of Minority Contractors-Midwest Division, 2009
- Speaker, Top Contract Provisions for Subcontractors, National Association of Minority Contractors-Midwest Division, 2008
Rob has also authored many articles on Minnesota construction law topics.
Call Rob today for a free consultation concerning your construction matter.