Rob Shainess represents commercial and residential property owners in asserting claims against their property insurers for property damage.  Your property insurer has an obligation to pay for many types of damage to your property.  Rob helps clients navigate the claims process, and positions his clients to receive the maximize amount to which they are entitled.  Where appropriate, Rob will hire an independent adjuster or appraiser to provide an independent assessment of the property damage. If the insurance company fails to pay the amount of the claim, Rob represents clients in court.

Call Rob today for a free consultation about your property damage matter.